colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.29.2014

colourQ challenge #250 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey hey, happy Tuesday!!! I have some winners for challenge #250! Thanks so much to everyone who played along with us, we loved all the bright & happy entries! 

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! What an amazing card ~ I love all the yummy colors!



And a BIG CONGRATS to our gallery of colourQ Courtiers!!! these are FABulous!

  
  
  


I'll be back soon with the new challenge...

4 Comentários:

Maura said...

Woo hoo!!! Thanks so much for choosing my card - got a big smile on my face right now!! Thanks for the great challenges each week, and congrats to the courtiers!!

Anita in France said...

Thanks so much, Arielle and the DT ... I'm delighted and honoured to be a CQ Courtier! Congratulations to Queen Maura and to all the other Courtiers! Anita :)

Andrea und Annemarie said...

Thanks a lot for choosing my card as a CQ Courtier! I am thrilled! Congrats to Maura and the fellow Courtiers! ~ Annemarie

Angel said...

Oh WOW! Thanks for picking me as a Courtier! :D So tickled! Congrats, Maura and everyone else!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO