colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.22.2014

colourQ challenge #249 ~ Winner Crowned...

Happy Tuesday!!! HOW ARE YOU? I hope you're having a great week!  I have some winners for challenge #249! A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who played with us, loved all the entries, they were all so fantastic!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! The background of this card is over-the-top A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!


And a BIG CONGRATS to our gallery of colourQ Courtiers ~ aren't these gorgeous?!?

  
  
  

I'll be back soon with the new challenge...



6 Comentários:

Jen W. said...

Whoop whoop! Thanks so much, ladies, and congrats to all the other winners!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, wow, I just spotted the announcement on FB! Thanks, Arielle, for the fun combo and the honor of being queen! :-)

shirley-bee said...

Woohoo, thank you! Congrats to Wanda and the other courtiers!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wanda, your card is fabulous and congrats on being Queen!! Thanks for includiing my card with the Coutiers- always an honor :-)

Maura said...

Thanks so much for including me in the colourQ Courtiers!!! And thanks for the great challenges!

Dipti Mathur said...

very new colorful masculine card :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO