colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.14.2011

colourQ challenge #110 ~ Winner Crowned...


Thank you all so much for playing with us last week! These colors were definitely one of my favorite palettes, and your talents took them over the moon! Today is the second time I have had the pleasure to announce a scrapper as this week's colourQueen! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to our colourQueen....


The palette:


And here are the beautiful projects voted as colourQueen Courtiers this week:

  
  
   

Thank you all again for joining the fun, you always offer so much inspiration!

See you in the morning with new colors!

8 Comentários:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful page!! Congratulations to this weeks Colour Queen! Congratulations to the Courtiers as well and thank you for choosing my card to be one.

Lyndal said...

Stunning cards & scrapping ladies - congrats to all :)

Bada-Bing Creations said...

What a bunch of great entries! This combo is going down as one of my faves and I'll be using it again! Thanks for picking my card and congrats to all the winners!

Marlena M. said...

Thank you so much for the encouragement ladies! ;)

Jinny Newlin said...

Wow! Thank you so much for picking my layout as your queen, ladies! And congrats to all the other winners! So many gorgeous entries for this stellar color combo! Thanks again!

Sandra said...

Congrats to all the winners. And thanks for choosing my card! I loved the colors a lot.

tiffany said...

congrats Jinny- gorgeous layout!! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Julie Aldridge said...

Oh! I'm so glad she won! Her page is excellent!! Congrats to everyone!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO