colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.27.2010

colourQ challenge #64 ~ Winner Crowned...


Hello! I'm so glad I extended this week's linky deadline so that more of you could play along! I hope you had an amazing Christmas!!! All the entries were just beautiful, as usual! I myself play with a lot of challenges, and I think the talent here is by far the best! Thank you all so much for playing with us!!!

Well, once all the votes were in this afternoon, one number kept popping up - lucky #13! The Royal Court was really groovin' on some clean & simple this week! Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen...


Look at these gorgeous cards created by this week's colourQ Courtiers...




See you back here in the morning for some more colourQ~rific fun!!!


6 Comentários:

Julie Gearinger said...

Congratulations to Rosemary- her card is gorgeous! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Courtiers and congrats to the other Courtiers as well:-) The cards submitted this week were so beautiful- thanks again for maintaining this blog and inspiring us each week with wonderful color combinations. I hope all of you have a great New Year!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations to Rosemary!

Jinny Newlin said...

Gorgeous work, ladies! So bummed that I missed out on this GORGEOUS color combo! The holidays had me running! Congrats to all the winners!

Rosemary said...

WOW!! thanks so much for picking my card for Colour Queen!! what a way to end the year!!!

Patrice said...

Congrats Rosemary, your creation deserved to win. All of the entries were wonderful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! Beautiful creation by the winner! All these are fabulous! I was actually nervous about the colors--but I LOVED the card I created:) THANKS for featuring it! I enjoyed playing along!! Happy NEW year!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO