colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.07.2010

colourQ challenge #36...

Welcome to week #36! We had a fun double challenge last week, and if you didn't get to play - don't worry, we'll do it again sometime! Today's colors are from a super fun doll I found, isn't it darling? I WANT ONE! Well, not for ME - for the kiddos - lol!

Here's my take on this week's colors, I was inspred to do a baby card...


And here are the scrumptious samples from the colourQ Royal Court:

Samantha

Tanja

Kari

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

You know what to do!

ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, June 13th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***
Hope you get to play along!



8 Comentários:

Rosemary said...

Wow, fabulous projects from the DT! Another fun color combo!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous samples ladies...have a wonderful week!

enjoy *~*

me said...

Wow, I really like this week colour combo and great inspiration from DT's cards!!! Awesome :)

Cassie said...

What gorgeous samples from the DT! Very inspiring ;D

Rachel said...

Really great cards! I am totally hooked on challenges now! Love it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Whew! I made it, lol!!!! Nothing like cutting it close!!

Agus said...

Oh no! I was posting and when I come back the challenges has closed! lol
Well here is my card:
http://ayhandcraft.blogspot.com/2010/06/post-it-i-love-you.html
Thanks for the inspiration (:

Faye said...

I was hoping Mr Linky would be back in operation today for those of us too late for the queen competition. But maybe I misunderstood. Anyway, here's mine.

http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com/2010/06/cqc36.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO