colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.08.2009

colourQ challenge #10...


Good morning! Here's challenge #10 ~ YAY! I know, the colors appear to be difficult this week... but it IS a challenge, lol! I decided to use the colors in an image & then use them sparingly in cardstock & patterned papers & more details are on my blog. Here's my attempt...



Our two guest designers did a fabulous job, check these out! The first is Amy's, her ribbon rosette is so cool & I love that border punch! Next is Beverly's. She found a really cute way to incorporate "snow" into her snowflake! Aren't their cards awesome? Clicking on their pics will take you to their blogs... which you WILL want to do! They're both super talented ladies!



Now it's your turn! Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! If Mr. Linky is still having trouble... you can leave a link in a comment, as well! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, December 13th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 12/14/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!


Hope to see you around this week & thanks for stopping by!




5 Comentários:

Tethered2Home said...

Beverly, I adore the idea of snow & how you used it, brilliant! Arielle, honestly, like too cute, beautiful details right down to the glittering snow. Thanks for the fun, ladies! Amy.

Jill said...

Certainly the colours were a challenge on this one! Left my creation with Mr Linky and thanks for looking.

TrishG said...

Thanks for this challenge. I just found it but will be visiting each week.
My card is attached with Mr. Linky.
If you ever need a guest designer, I'd be glad to do it!

Renée said...

interesting colour challenge! Love the samples,though!

LeAnne said...

VERY cute combo...finally got to play and I was sorry I didn't get to play last week....the color combo is still in my brain, though! I linked my sample to Mr Linky!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO